25 April 2010

Incomprehensible


UNCONDITIONAL . . .

assured

certain

definite

genuine

no strings

unequivocal

unlimited

unmitigated

unquestionable


LOVE . . .

adore

admire

adulate

appreciate

cherish

dote on

hold dear

think the world of

treasure

venerate


I've had someone on my mind for several days now who I am certain does not enjoy those two words. It's one of those things that's hard to get off your mind. You move on, but you know it's there.

You didn't cause it and you can't fix it, but it makes you sick just the same.

I've always said I'm glad I have two kidneys in the event both my children need one!

There was nothing I could ever do, be, or say that would have caused my parents to have anything but unconditional love for me. There was never a doubt in my mind. None.

There is nothing my children could ever do, be, or say that would cause me to have anything but unconditional love for them. There is no doubt in their minds. None.

For all you parents who can't identify with that . . . there's a special place in Hell for you.

Or there should be.

1 comment:

  1. And there is a special place in Heaven for you and the like.

    ReplyDelete