14 November 2009

The moment you've all been waiting for


The paar-tay at the wassalon, of course. No party pics, just this party vid.


You could clearly see what a blast the lady at the mangle drain was having. And what a picnic the woman pondering "how does this thing work, again?" was having. And then there's the guy to my left changing the leg cross - it was a riot!

Okay, so it wasn't the shindig you probably expected, but I did get not one, but two free waspoeder and a Coke light for my gratis frisdrank. Johan (I assume - based on the invitation) even poured the waspoeder in the wasmachine for me. This is obviously the kleine attentie the invitation promised. No bloemetjes : /

It was really nice and I appreciated it. I mean that. BTW, the leg cross guy had a Fanta.


1 comment:

  1. I saw today they're having a Christmas extravaganza at my favorite thrift store next week with door prizes and everything. I thought of you and your wassalon party! Glad you had a nice time! :)

    ReplyDelete