03 August 2010

Firsts


I rarely mention other people's blogs. Well, never, I guess. I do follow a few blogs. And I don't mean stalk either. I leave comments from time to time so they know who I am :)

Sometimes I click on them several times a day since they're all in the U.S. and since I usually don't do the math, I'm never quite sure what time it is and perhaps they've posted something since my last click.

Well, both our children have a blog and it's one of my ways of keeping up with what's going on in their life. I love it when there's a new post. Especially with pictures. They are both really creative. I won't take any credit for that either!

So, July 16 was Frazier's first birthday and there was quite a party at his house. As I said, they are both creative and Randi can turn something really simple into something fabulous. Usually spending very little money to do it too. The decorations from the party look like they came out of a magazine.

And speaking of magazine. Ross has moved into his first apartment and has it looking like it should be in a magazine. Between Ikea and the second-hand store, he has made it look pretty fabulous too. And on a budget!

So check out the birthday party. And the decorations.

And the apartment.

I'm not partial, of course :)

No comments:

Post a Comment