15 January 2010

Mild case of coprolalia?


Sometimes I find myself wanting to utter words that have never been a part of my daily vocabulary. Am I alone in this? There are simply times when I become so *&^% frustrated!

Like when I type the stupid "coded word" for my new Belgian bank account and there's NO context to tell that the lower case "x" I just typed was supposed to be upper case!

And, looky here, I'm LOCKED OUT!

You know those words that come to mind, right?

Then I email our nice Engels sprekende banker and ask for my second chance. He pushes "reset" and I anxiously await the next "code", hoping there's no "x" while our banker has developed his own case of coprolalia and is probably mumbling "*&^% amerikanen".

And I just realized I don't know any Flemish vloeken!

That's probably a good thing.



1 comment:

  1. Speaking of Flemish vloeken...did you figure out how to use the washing machine?

    ReplyDelete