09 October 2009

I know it's Friday, but it feels like a Monday

We got home late from our trip and were pretty pooped. A very loooong day of travel. Jim had only one day at work (today) for this week and next and he showed up here a little while ago (~ 16:00 or 4:00pm our time) with fever and has gone to bed. I am hopeful when he awakes he will feel better and not feel like he needs to postpone his trip home another day.

I am anxious about his trip because I know how nice it will be to see everyone, but how very difficult it will be to once again say goodbye. I am also very anxious about Winslow's trip back. I am hopeful everything will be okay and very grateful to Jim for making the trip.

1 comment:

  1. Will pray for the hondje (aka Winslow). I know you are anxious to see him....also I will pray Jim has a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete