31 October 2009

Boo

Although it's been a couple of years since Jim and I were on Wedgewood at Halloween, I still miss it. We would always run out of candy despite buying for over 500. I always looked forward to it.

We didn't have one trick-or-treater in Jefferson last year and I am certain we won't have one in Hasselt this year. Mostly because we have a locked security fence and gate so no one could possibly get to our door. I've seen a few decorations around town, but haven't noticed any costumes. Perhaps we can get out and walk around the neighborhood and see just what Halloween is all about here, if anything.

I hope Ross has lots of candy and is at home to answer the door so there will be no disappointment! And I hope you have lots of trick-or-treaters too!

2 comments:

  1. We don't have many either....:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. We didn't have any, but we never do. Used to get a couple, but that was when Josh was a youngin and some he knew showed up. I always have a few candy bars just in case. They're are mine now! (Jim is not a chocolate eater! Crazy!)

    ReplyDelete