27 October 2009

Celebration at the wassalon!

Yep, we've been invited to celebrate at the wassalon . . . and I'm going. I mean this is my twice-a-week hangout so I'm not missing this social event. The invitation was posted right there beside the coin changer. I noticed it right away because it was a new sign I couldn't read. So I took a foto (photo) of it to translate when I got thuis (home). Here's the foto

and here's how it literally reads:

On 11 November are
we 5 YEAR
open. To our
customers, in the
flowers to
put keep we
OPENDAYS on
11-12-13
NOVEMBER.
All our customers
get then FREE
washingpowder, and
soda
and a little attention!!!
Greetings Anita and John

You might get an idea of why Flemish has been a challenge for us. The words aren't difficult, it's the arrangement of them!

I actually think this is really sweet and I'm looking forward to it. I mean that.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! How nice! I'd be looking forward to it, too! I'll be anxious to hear how that goes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete