07 February 2010

Reminiscing


It's hard to believe that around this time last year we had no idea we would be moving to Belgium. We had no idea we'd even be going to Europe and . . .

. . . here we are eating waffles on our "do you think we can move here?" visit in May.
Like we were on a vacation and life would be back to normal when we got home!

Back then we were hardly settled in our house in Jefferson having only moved in at Thanksgiving.
We worked so hard on that picket fence!

And this was only 6 months ago, but it seems much longer.
Anxiously awaiting the arrival of this guy!

My how he has changed.

And special events . . .


we don't take for granted . . .

anymore.

As I said in my very first post on this blog about our upcoming move to Belgium . . .

Sounds exciting ... and it will be.
Opportunity of a lifetime ... and it is.
May be the hardest thing I've done up to now ... it may in fact be.

Exciting - it most certainly is.
We are so fortunate to be having this exciting adventure.

Opportunity of a lifetime - it most certainly is.
We are so fortunate to have such a wonderful opportunity.

Hardest thing I've done up to now - it most certainly is.
But, if this is the hardest thing I ever have to do, I am so very fortunate.

No comments:

Post a Comment