24 February 2010

The list


I'm a serious list maker. I love making lists. I sometimes even make lists of lists.

In a few days we will be heading to the States for a visit and I've got lists all over the place. Lists of lists of things to do.

For example . . .

My list of things to take with us includes:
- a really big suitcase
- Dramamine
&
- beer, of course

My list of things to bring back with us includes:
- chili powder
- corn meal
&
- Nyquil, of course

My list of things to do while we are in the States includes:
- eat lots of Mexican food
- eat lots of moon pies
&
- drink lots of margaritas, of course

My list of things to buy while we are in the States includes:
- fashionable shoes, of course!

But my most important list is pretty short:
- celebrate graduation
&
- enjoy every minute of being with our family :)

And I can hardly wait!

2 comments:

  1. That's exciting! Welcome back (temporarily). Yay for graduation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it warms up when you come...but you are used to the cold now so it will be no biggie. We are anxious to chat over some Mexican food. It will be good to see you again.

    ReplyDelete