15 January 2011

Resolute


Well, by this time every year, I've usually broken my resolutions or forgotten them altogether. No different than Monday mornings and Thursday afternoons really. With good intentions, I start the week off with some new goal which usually includes eating less and exercising more. Then some time around mid to end-week, I'm planning dinner out on Friday.

Frankly, I don't think that's so bad. I figure if I start each week off with a goal of some sort, at least I'm doing something.

Here are some of the most common New Year's resolutions, which are no-brainers, but admirable. Too bad January and/or Monday don't come around more often.

1. spend more time with family

2. quit smoking

3. enjoy life

4. quit drinking

5. get out of debt

6. learn something new

7. help others

8. get organized

9. lose weight

10. exercise

Perhaps your list includes some of the admirable goals above. I challenge you to add just one more. Maybe even move it to the top of the list.

1. change your mind

No comments:

Post a Comment