19 July 2010

Fan base


Well, that's not entirely true. I do have a few people who occasionally read my blog, but it may be a stretch to call them fans.

I learned recently that I have a few more "fans" than I realized. They shall remain nameless, but one of them may or may not begin with a B.

Some have even read most if not all of my posts. Their location shall remain anonymous, but it may or may not begin with a T.

Interestingly enough I've also been visited by Eurocontrol Brussels whose aim is "to keep European flight safe, punctual, and that it won't cost too much - either for you, or for the planet".

And the European Commission whose mission is "to propose legislation to Parliament, administer and implement community policies, enforce community law, and negotiate international agreements relating to trade and cooperation".

Only once by both.

And a person I know well calls my blog therapy for me. Mentioning no names, it may or may not begin with a J.

Not sure if the "therapy" label is good or bad, but likely true.

So thanks for making sure I'm not the only one reading this stuff :)

No comments:

Post a Comment