19 October 2010

Origami


You can imagine my excitement when I received this email last week from Telenet (our internet provider). You know, the company that decides how much internet they will give me each month.

And when I've used too much they shut 'er down. Yeah, same Telenet.

So here's the email (in my Spam folder). I'm not sure why Telenet emails always go to Spam, but they do.

Beste Karen,

Ook deze maand weer prachtige prijzen en tal van voordelen met de Telenet Specials

De zomer lijkt nu definitief voorbij, maar Telenet probeert toch nog het zonnetje in huis te halen met de Telenet Specials. Ook deze maand kunnen we jullie terug enkele mooie wedstrijden en voordelen aanbieden. Wat dacht je van een vlucht naar Utah om daar het Sundance Filmfestival live te mogen meemaken, de nieuwe CD van Udo, of duotickets voor de basketwedstrijd Oostende - Charleroi en de Grote Prijs Telenet te Zonhoven - inclusief rit op het parcours?

Er resten nog steeds enkele supervoordelige tickets voor de Telenet Klantendag in Plopsaland IndoorHasselt, en deze maand bieden we 20% korting op tickets voor "Het Zingpaleis", "Puppetry of the Penis" of de musical "Tell me on a sunday". Of wat dacht je van 25% korting bij Boekavenue? Voor iedereen wat wils dus!



I know. You have no idea what that says. Believe it or not, I actually do know what about half of that says. That last paragraph is announcing that I, as a Telenet customer, can save 20% on tickets for several upcoming events in Hasselt, including, but not limited to "Puppetry of the Penis". Now you may have thought you'd heard my last words on this event, but I just couldn't resist another mention of it.


Here's why. This show isn't only playing in Europe. Perhaps some of you caught the show in NY? No? Well, now that I've seen it, I highly recommend it.


Okay, that's not entirely true. I haven't seen it and despite the temptation of 20% off the tickets, I don't think I'm ready for that yet. If ever. I was a little curious about the whole thing which is why I clicked on the link which offered another link and so it goes. If you too find yourself curious then you should click on the link above. show in NY.


As the article says . . . it's not for the faint-of-heart. And it's not too late to buy tickets.


No comments:

Post a Comment