19 June 2011

Not just any Sunday


One of my favorite things to do is look through my photo album of "pictures that make me smile". Several years ago, as our children got older, I divided all the family pictures and gave some to Randi, some to Ross, and I created a photo album using this criteria: pictures that just make me smile when I see them.

I couldn't believe I left that photo album behind when we moved to Belgium, but on her first visit to see us, Randi brought it to me.

Back when our kids were little, we used a 35mm camera and film. I know! How did we manage? Well, we took a lot fewer pictures and weren't sure what we had until we picked them up after developing. Given that, there aren't a lot of pictures of anybody in the family so I treasure those I have.

Since it's Father's Day, I looked through my "make me smile album" and picked a few photos with Jim, my Daddy (aka Grandaddy) and Jim's Daddy (aka Pop).

If you click on the picture, I think it will pop up bigger in a new window.


Who's Who
Jim & Randi - Wedding Day
Me, Jimmy, Daddy, Tommy - Ross, Anna, Randi, Cole & Marc - Christmas
Ross, Grandaddy & Randi
Pop, Ross & Jim - Easter
Jim, Ross & Pop
Randi & Pop - Easter
Big Jim, Tommy, Daddy, Me & Jimmy
Josh, Randi, Ross, Frazier, Jim & Me - Bruges, Belgium

Am I lucky, or what?!
Happy, happy, HAPPY Father's Day!


Also on this day last year, I published this post and kind of like my photo album, it just makes me smile.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Father's Day to Jim....love your collage.

    ReplyDelete