20 June 2010

Gelukkij Vaderdag


There are some pretty amazing Dads out there. I was lucky enough to have one and lucky enough to have an awesome father-in-law as well. My Dad seemed to me to be just the provider until later in our lives. We became much closer and I realized there was much more to him than I knew before. I'm grateful for that. He was a good man. I've known my father-in-law for about 35 years now and I can't say anything but good things about him. He's one of the finest men I've ever known. I'm grateful for that too.

And speaking of fine men. I think you'd be hard-pressed to find a Dad more amazing than this one.



Yep.
Happy Father's Day

2 comments:

  1. I agree! I always tell Randi how very blessed she is....love the multitasking foto holding on to Fraizer...haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet that it brought tears to my eyes--you are SO fortunate!

    ReplyDelete