23 April 2011

Ze zijn hier!


They are here!


This is the picture I took at the airport as they exited.
Proven amateur photographer.


Then I took this one.
Some improvement, I think. At least these people are recognizable.


And then I took this one.
Photo not too bad.
And he looks very good for having been on a plane for the last day!


We wasted no time getting Winslow in the swing of things.


And despite no nap yet, we're already enjoying the nice park near our house and the warm weather!


Yeah, it was a very good day :)

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone looks unscathed! I won't tell you...."HAVE FUN!" because I know you are going to have a wonderful time. Warning...the tallest visitor will probably need to do some major sleeping at some point. (Now watch he will prove me wrong.) Also, I am so glad the weather is great....PA was having some flurries a couple days ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogspot, what do you have against capital letters!?? Are you trying to abolish the convention?

    ReplyDelete