06 April 2011

Will and


no, not Grace.

Kate.

No doubt you know who that is. I don't know if the U.S. is being bombarded with royal wedding info, but we most certainly are. With only about three weeks before the big day, I hope you've ordered your souvenir.


And if you just want to celebrate, but not keep the keepsake, you could go for this cake from Baskin-Robbins. No, it's not a multi-tiered fruit cake as the wedding cake will be and I'm pretty sure it will be a whole lot better. Filled with "royal" mousse and bedecked with blue English roses.

I don't think I've ever heard of having fruit cake for your wedding cake.


Or perhaps your local Dunkin' Donuts is offering this gem - the royal wedding donut. Those should definitely come by the dozen. According to their website, you'll only find these in the U.S. despite Dunkin' Donuts having crossed the pond.


But if you're not satisfied with just eating something royal, you really can't go wrong with these tea towels. How appropriate and remarkably lovely for your next afternoon tea. You do have afternoon tea, don't you?


And you know there's a commemorative plate. I'm not sure, but I think there's a law about that. "All commemorated events must be perpetuated with a commemorative plate." Something like that.

If that's not enough . . . there are coins, tea bags, t-shirts, even a Bible. It's probably enough to make you sick.


Problem solved.

Unfortunately the royal couple isn't marketing all this and I'm guessing Kate could use one of these barf bags about now too.

But, I have to say my personal favorite may be this . . .














2 comments:

  1. This may be a weird comment, but I can't believe people would buy that stuff. Then again the Snuggie people have made a fortune!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've gotta be honest...that Baskin Robbins cake sounds awesome. And sometimes those barf bags are invaluable...no matter who's on the front. :)

    ReplyDelete