21 May 2010

Posting Pauze


On this day, one year ago, we boarded a plane for our first-ever visit to Europe. In many ways it seems like yesterday and in many ways . . . not.

We are taking a break from our Flemish classes and I'm officially taking a break from blogging. At least for a few weeks anyway. I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of our company and have lots of shopping and cleaning and planning to do.

I may even go across the street to the wassalon and try out the mangle drain on my sheets. And I'm still in search of a turkey baster. Apparently no turkeys need basting here.

We want to show them as much of Belgium as possible. There are some really beautiful cities right here within an hour of our house. We also want to show them what it's like to live in Hasselt. Which is a pretty nice city too! We'll also venture to some neighboring countries. Hopefully not wear them out too much.

So, my camera battery is charging, wish me luck on the baster, and . . .

smile for me.

Tot ziens.

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry- I have the turkey baster on my list of last minute things to put in the suitcase! I tried packing it yesterday, but he keeps unpacking it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all are going to have a great time!!

    ReplyDelete