28 July 2011

Kilos


I finally bought one.

A scale.




I've completely lost track of my weight since moving to Belgium. Pounds mean nothing anymore. Over the years I've gained and lost, but on average stayed pretty average. With most of my weight in my brain and my butt, I try not to beat myself up too much when I put on a pound or two :)

These new scales are fantastic though and I highly recommend them. Here's why. They read your weight in kilos.

These new scales make me weigh in double digits rather than triple. You have to weigh 220+ lbs to even get into double digits in kilos. Anything in the 50's range is acceptable! Is this great or what?

Keep in mind that this is only good for Americans because as you know, Canada, France, Mexico, Germany, China, and . . . well, the rest of the world, use metrics.

I've never enjoyed stepping on the scales as much. You should try it or at least use this handy calculator to begin thinking of your weight in kilos.

Not only will you feel as scrawny as a fifth grader, you will no longer associate kilos strictly with cocaine.

1 comment:

  1. You are right kilos equal drugs... It all started with the movie, Alice's Resturant. About weight. All I have to do is eat a piece of cake and I am up two lbs., the same two it took two weeks to get rid of! I used to be able to drop about 20 lbs. in 3 months if I really, really watched what I ate. No more! And as for me...well, sometimes I think all of my weight is in my butt and my cankles :(. So sign me up! Kilos can now equal a girl's best friend.

    ReplyDelete