23 July 2011

Amusing


Occasionally I see a video (mostly thanks to Ross :) that makes me laugh and spurs me to watch it again. These are a few of them.

Take One


Remember Sarah Palin? Well, perhaps this video will jog your memory.



My favorite comment on this video:

They're a lovely couple! But one question, if they got divorced would they still be brother and sister?

Classic.

Take Two


This next video is Hank Johnson, a U.S. Congressman from Georgia, discussing adding more troops to the island of Guam with Admiral Robert Willard, who commands the Navy's Pacific Fleet. If this doesn't make you laugh, you need a drink.


Like all other islands, Guam is still attached to the ocean floor, right?

Take Three


We once had a swarm of bees in a tree in our yard. We called the City Administration where we lived at the time and they sent a beekeeper to our house. He used the smoke method to coax every bee into a box and drove away, bees in box and leaving our tree intact. It was the most amazing thing. Of course, this next video from a news station in Albany, Georgia proves there are alternative methods to remove bees as well as your only shade tree.


I've gotta hand it to them. WALB-News 10 was all over this. They've earned their slogan: Live. Local. Latebreaking.

Take Four


PRUDE ALERT: If you cringe at hearing the "F" word repeated (I understand - I've been there), then you will want to skip this one. You will, of course, miss Anna's ingenuity and humor, but . . . fair warning.

My name is Anna and this is my final for a college level sign language class. I am not deaf and still learning sign language and encourage others to learn sign language as well! Thank you so much for all the love.


See, now you know how to sign . . . baby.

Prettig weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. "Hey, Bob, watch me pull this mic out of my a**!"

    ReplyDelete