24 June 2010

Photographer Please


Ever think how nice it'd be if you had a personal photographer along for all your vacations, family get-togethers?

Most often the "photographer" just isn't in the picture.
Or you take two pictures so the "photographers" can switch out.

Or the person with the longest arm (or sitting at the end of the table)
attempts to get everyone in the picture.

Sometimes it takes a few tries.

Definitely our most used method.

Are we improving?

Or sometimes the waiter is kind enough to play photographer too.

Or sometimes a bystander boldly asks if they can take our picture so we can all be in it.

Thanks to all the bystanders who do this.
Be one of those when you can.

2 comments:

  1. I always wish I had a personal photographer! Ben hates when I ask people to take our picture, but sometimes I just like to have both of us together. Great photos by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I offered to do a couple family shots while on the beach at the Outer Banks. I just saw too many people nearly dislocate their arms and thought I would lend them mine for a minute.

    ReplyDelete