19 December 2009

Xmas decor


I was anxious to purchase a few ornaments for our little artificial Christmas tree we bought on sale, but I have to admit. . . it's been quite a challenge. I've looked at hundreds of ornaments and various other decorations and have only purchased 3 ornaments. And even these leave a little to be desired.

I'm not sure what's up with the decor choices, but pink, purple, black, and swans are just not typically what comes to my mind at Christmas. Am I missing something here?

Legend has it that green represents evergreen and red represent apples. Pink? Purple? Black? Swans? I just don't get it.





1 comment:

  1. You're gonna have to make some cuz they sound hideous! Maybe just popcorn and some red and green Mardis Gras beads ...cuz you know they have to have those...right :/. In any event....it'll be wonderful especially with no. 1 son to celebrate with.

    ReplyDelete