30 December 2009

Tour de France - Post Un


What can I say? This place is amazing and pictures truly cannot do it justice. If you've ever been to Paris you will recognize the landmarks in the pictures. If you haven't . . . Paris is only a few hours away from us so "come see us" and we'll show you in person!

These pictures of the city are taken from the ferris wheel (pictured below). It's not too far from the Louvre. This ride was a Christmas gift from the Andersons and it was wonderful.









More to come!

2 comments:

  1. I like how you cropped yourself out of the last photo! Paris looks AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW! SO beautiful! (I am looking at these pics on the computer at the Silver Fox B and B. Soph had to go out...no fox tonight.)

    I bet my Jim wouldn't do this...he is a bit squeemish about such things. Yes, this is the same guy who has gone sky diving in the past...go fig. Glad you had such a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete