05 December 2009

What's in a name?


The names of cars I've seen is interesting. I'm not really up on car names anymore, but I don't think many of these are sold in the States and with these names, should be a tough sell anywhere.

There's room for improvement in the photography since some of these vehicles were moving while we were moving.

That says Renault KANGOO

The Fiat PUNTO
(bring back bad memories for you former Pinto owners?)

Nissan BLUEBIRD ??

Suzuki SWIFT
(I think this may soon be available in case you're interested)


That says CARISMA

The Peugot PARTNER

The Peugeot TEPEE

and this has to be my favorite - the Toyota PICNIC :)

2 comments:

  1. My uncle had a Fiat and an Renault...they eventually quit and ended up on his farm with weeds growing through the floors...we would play in them. Great fun! They were tiny and very odd looking compared to the huge American cars of the 1960s. I grew up always wanting one of those cute, little cars. (I thought you might find a "Toyota Cupcake" for Randi.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd settle for a Toyota Picnic! That's so cute!

    ReplyDelete