26 October 2013

Ham and cheese


Our next stop was this quaint little hotel near Parma.


You would never know this is what the room looked like.  


Super modern.

See that router on the nightstand?  If you know me very well, you know I can work magic on computers. Sometimes just touching one is enough to shut it down. 

When we got on the internet in the room, my computer "told" me to set up a new network using that router.  Naturally, I did just that.  Suddenly the new hotel network was called "kareng".  We even heard a couple at dinner complaining to the desk clerk that their internet wasn't working.  I just hope it wasn't me :-\  

The next morning someone had apparently worked their own magic and "kareng" was no longer a network :)


Parma - as in home of Parmesan cheese and Parma ham.


This nice market had all the Parma ham and Parmesan cheese you could ever want.


Some items were a little too big to take home.


But we did take home a few souvenirs.  The cheese we chose is the best I have ever eaten.

No comments:

Post a Comment