22 August 2011

That's All She Wrote


The origin of the phrase "That's all she wrote" has never been agreed upon. The most popular theory is that it originated during WWII when overseas servicemen would receive a brief letter from a girlfriend telling him their romance was over. When questioned, the soldier's response would be "That's all she wrote."

THANK YOU.

SINCERELY.

For reading.

It's been a heleboel of fun.

Wish me luck with my new hobby/potential small business (inspired by the following video).




I hope you will check back one of these days, but for now . . . that's all she wrote.

2 comments:

  1. That better not be all she wrote. You make me smarter.

    But I kind of think a little carved otter might be cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take a little break and come back soon. You're too good at this to quit forever! ....and about carving critters....I think you could have a good ground hog by Feb. 2 for yours and Jim's annual Ground Hog Day celebration. ;)

    ReplyDelete