22 September 2010

Weerbericht


That's weather forecast.

I often mention how often if rains in Belgium. And it does rain. A lot. I still occasionally forget to take my paraplu along and I have gotten wet a time or two as a result.

Jim and I were downtown recently when there came a downpour. I wasn't too happy we'd forgotten the umbrella and were a 15 minute walk from home. So . . . we stopped for coffee, before you know it the sun came back out, and we found a nice new spot for coffee.

So despite the frequent rain, there are also some really perfect weather days here too. Actually, a lot of perfect weather days here.

And one of them is today.

Wed
Clear
71°F | 53°F

And for those of you practicing your metrics . . .

Wed
Clear
22°C | 12°C


Tomorrow ain't lookin' too bad either :)

Thu
Mostly Sunny
73°F | 55°F

Thu
Mostly Sunny
23°C | 13°C

No comments:

Post a Comment