20 March 2010

NYC


On our way back to the States we did a little stopover in NYC. My first trip to the Big Apple.

I took a lot of pictures and if you've ever been there, these won't do it justice and if you've never been there, these won't do it justice. I did a little internet search for things to see in NYC if you only have a day or two. One website said something like "don't worry, you'll be back" and I agree.

I had no idea how big this place really is. The Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn, and Staten Island are huge and we never even left Manhattan!


Little Italy and Chinatown

Central Park
(843 acres right in the middle of Manhattan - it is really something to see)

World Trade Center site

the Brooklyn Bridge

Park Ave, Wall St, Madison Ave, 5th Ave & Broadway

Grand Central Station
Only Jim would notice the worn floor where
countless people have walked through that door.

Times Square

From the top of Rockefeller Center

Central Park

We will definitely be back.

2 comments:

  1. I was surprised I liked NYC so much....great food, great jazz, and lots to see. I wanted Jim to go with me next trip and he has no interest at all. I am still working on it.

    ReplyDelete