29 March 2010

Mode - niet alleen kleding, toch?


Fashion - not just clothes, right?

This past weekend was Fashion Weekend in Hasselt. Although I should have marked my calendar, I completely forgot about it. I know, I know, what is wrong with me?

Notice the English - universal

We were taking a walk Saturday evening (and by "we", I mean us and Winslow) and happened upon this style show. Winslow took notes so he can be of future assistance and I thought you might also find it interesting what people here think Spring fashion will be.

Vrouwen

I saw purple, a little lime green, and neutrals. And you won't believe this 'cause if I hadn't been there wearing it I wouldn't believe it myself. I actually had on a purple jacket with a lime green scarf. AND I almost wore my khakis, but I thought it was too early for khakis! It was almost embarrassing :)


Sorry, I know my filming skills are in need of improvement. I didn't get a still shot of those outfits, but suffice it to say it is really tight white jeans, white shoes, white suit with pleated skirt, white shoes again. A lot of white with a little bit of hot pink accent.

Mannen

Did I mention my filming skills are in need of improvement? I know it sounds crazy, but I kinda like that plaid suit with the ankle-length pants and black patent shoes. Not sure it would do anything for me, though. Winslow?


And as is most always the case, I have no idea what she is saying, but I think at the end she said something really great :/

No comments:

Post a Comment