30 January 2012

Forecast: Sun


January 27 marked the first day of sun in 2012 and boy, was I glad to see it.

I don't know if you ever notice the weather gadget over there on the right side of my blog?

It's not always accurate, often showing a picture of the sun. While there is sun, it's often behind complete cloud cover. I love how the BBC's U.K. forecast always says "white cloud" like somehow that sounds better than "overcast".

I guess maybe it does.

But today in Hasselt it's showing a grey cloud with snow falling and today it's accurate. It's been snowing all day and if that weather gadget is right, it shouldn't melt any time soon.

It won't get above freezing for at least the next 10 days with an average high of 21F and average low of 15F. Brrrr!

But at least it's going to be sunny :)


A walk in the park this morning with Winslow.


No comments:

Post a Comment