22 October 2015

Ablaze with Color

Our weather is chilly now.  There was quite a cold snap last week and even a bit of snow in some places in Belgium.  It's back to a more normal Fall temperature now ranging between 4C and 13C.

Walking around our neighborhood yesterday, I took a few photos of the beautiful Fall leaves . . .









































I'm sure I've mentioned this before, but I think it is so ingenious that I want to mention it again.  Every year the city puts out these wire bins every block or so and homeowners fill them with leaves.  When they are full, the city comes around and empties them.  After all the leaves have fallen, the city picks them up and saves them for use the next year.  One time investment.  No plastic bags.  No waste.






Happy Autumn!

No comments:

Post a Comment