14 July 2015

Just a few photos


Isn't this nice?  Ross made this collage of photos from our 4th of July celebration.  It was some kinda hot that day and the night of July 3rd set the record for hottest day since 1833.



Once the sun got behind the house we were able to go outside without melting.  I can't believe I'm even saying that.  We invited Ross's friends, Laurel and Daniele, who live in Leuven (American and Italian originally :) to join us.

That's Jim, Laurel, Ross and Daniele in the photo (taken about 9:30 pm).



Jim and Ross on Jim's birthday.  Happy 55th birthday!



Jim, cooking his own birthday dinner - just as he prefers to do :)



I took this picture between 10:30 and 11:00 at night a few nights ago because I forgot to take one on the longest day of the year several weeks ago!  I love how the summer days just go on forever here, but I always forget to take pictures of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment