29 May 2015

En El Camino - Sète

En el camino = on the road

As we drove south from Annecy (pronounced - an si), France toward the Mediterranean coast, I took a few shots along the way.


Lush, green hills in southern France.



This is the town of Sète [pronounced (more or less :) - set], France.




It looked so laid back, I was ready to stay!



Canal to the harbor.  The water was really that blue.



We stopped on this beach for a walk.  Plage is French for beach.  Baleine = whale.



This dog was a swimmer, but this is the closest Winslow came to getting in the water.  At any beach.



I collected some sand here.  It's the darkest of my collection so far.



As we walked further down, the coast became rocky.



 Winslow.  World traveler.



 Sète, France

1 comment:

  1. Thank you SO much for all my beautiful postcards! They always make my day! I hope you guys are doing very well!
    I'm hoping for a European tour someday! :)

    ReplyDelete