12 August 2014

Completely Random Photos


I just like this picture I took of Jim while we were out having coffee.


I took this picture while we were at a cafe in Brugge to send to Frazier and Norma Grace.  I had no idea I had both pairs of glasses on until Jim told me later when he was looking through my pictures :-/


Left to right is Amy, Jeff, Esther, Ross, Jim, and Chance.  These are some American friends of Ross's who just happened to be in Belgium and came to our house for a July 4th BBQ.  They are all couch-surfing through Europe and Asia which means they stay at various homes along the way for free.  Brave souls they are.  Each of them carried only one backpack for the 6 month journey!  They said they've had a strange experience or two as a couch-surfer, but never a really bad one.  We enjoyed having them take our couch for a day or two.


There's about a mile of these blackberry bushes along a trail where I walk Winslow.


The sunflowers are back again this year!



Jim's 54th birthday!  Jim, Ross, Jeff and Esther


When I was selecting photos for this post, I accidentally clicked on this one and decided to include it too!  These are the children of our good friends Emilie and David from France.  That's Maïeul and Adélie.


When I go walking, I often see this couple . . . always holding hands.


We haven't seen as many rainbows this year, but this was a good one!


Norma Grace taking a picture of us and Winslow.  Or maybe just of Winslow.  She really loves Winslow :)


Randi sends photos from time to time . . .




Adorable, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment