18 July 2012

UV OD


Last weekend it rained.  All weekend - pausing only for the drizzle.  We contemplated seeing a movie, but the only ones showing before our bedtime were animated or Spiderman.

So we decided to give each other a haircut.

Which can mean only one of two things:

a. We have a new hobby for rainy weekends

b. We have had our hair cut in Belgium for so long we had nothing to lose

Answer: b

So in addition to the weekend, we also had an additional 2 solid days of rain, breaking for drizzle, of course, then a day of complete overcast.  Or as the Brits would spin it - "white cloud".

Have I mentioned we have never needed to water the hedge or the crocus?

But today.  Today the sun shone.  Not all day.  Don't be ridiculous, but it did shine all afternoon so I did my damnedest to get a sunburn.

Success!

Now I'm ready for whatever the weather brings.  I may have this thing figured out.

1 comment: