14 August 2009

One more week...

This time next week Ross and I will be somewhere over the Atlantic headed for Brussels. I did a test run of packing the other day and was glad I did because it didn't all fit. Fitting everything you think you'll need for a couple of years in one bag weighing no more than 50 lbs. is a challenge to say the least. I've resorted to taking a second bag to fit at least another 25 lbs. of "essentials".

Jim is in Scotland this week where they drive on the wrong side of the road. He says it looks like a postcard. I am anxious to hear more about it when he returns to Belgium and we can ichat. Update: here's a picture Jim took in Scotland.

I have a list as long as my arm of last minute things to do before leaving. Most really do have to wait until "last minute". Of course the most important is giving Frazier lots of knuffels en kussen! Here's my latest photo favorite I stole from Randi's blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment