02 February 2021

Salon Spouse

I haven't posted about my hair in a very long time.  Due to the pandemic, I haven't darkened the door of a salon since December 17, 2019.  I kid you not.

We're making money folks and since we've saved on all those salon visits, tips and product, Jim invested in a fancy pair of scissors so HE could cut my hair.  

I know, crazy, right?  While I've cut it a time or two myself - Jim, never.  He's never done anything more than say my hair looks great no matter what it looks like.  He's smart like that.

I've been cutting HIS hair for the last year and even with crappy scissors he's gotten compliments on it.  That's what he said. 

So, after no salon visit for 58 weeks 4 days, here's the before and after...


 Not bad, huh? 
 
It didn't make ME shorter as indicated in the photo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment