12 October 2009

The Paci

The pacifier was quite popular at our house for a few years. Randi was very attached and I wish I had one of the many pictures we have with it in her mouth so I could post it. She kept it until she started preschool and even then it was hard to let it go.

Well, we've got nothing on the Belgians. Pacifiers are quite popular and there's apparently no problem with keeping them until way past preschool. Jim took this picture through an apotheek window and there's a similar display at every apotheek you encounter. I know how important it is to have a few extras and apparently the apotheek does too!


Oh, and I think all parking lots should be like these, don't you?


BTW, that says "Reserved for mama and her baby".

2 comments:

  1. We'll have to try a Belgian paci! Wish they had mommy spaces here! That's brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Love the new blog style!! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete